In this Privacy Statement we describe which personal data we process, how we handle your personal data and your rights in that domain. De Ketelfactory takes your rights very seriously and therefore treats your data with the utmost care.
First and foremost, De Ketelfactory adheres to the standards of the AVG (Algemene Verordening Gegevensbescherming) or GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation).
Nature of processed data
Your personal data is processed by us in accordance with relevant regulations. This concerns the following:
- Newsletter: name, email address, date of registration;
- Invitations: name, address, email address;
- Friends: name, address, phone number, email address, date of registration, payment details.
Purpose for processing of personal data:
De Ketelfactory uses your personal data for the following purposes:
- To be able to send you the digital newsletter of De Ketelfactory. Your email address is only added to our list of subscribers with your permission. Every newsletter contains a link that allows you to unsubscribe at any moment. Your data is then fully removed from our database;
- To send you invitations to exhibitions by De Ketelfactory by post. You can stop this service by sending an email to . All of your data will then be fully removed from our database;
- To invite Friends of De Ketelfactory to (exclusive previews of) exhibitions and notifying them of special deals for Friends. You can unsubscribe as a Friend at any point by sending an email to . All of your data will then be fully removed from our database.
De Ketelfactory does not retain details any longer than necessary for processing purposes.
Access and changes to your data
If you have questions or would like to know which of your personal data we have on file, you can always contact us. You are entitled to the following:
- an explanation of which of your personal data we have and what we do with it;
- access to the exact personal data we have of you;
- having corrections or changes made to your personal data;
- having outdated personal data removed;
- withdrawing your consent for our use or processing of your personal data;
- making your data anonymous or removing them to the extent that they are no longer traceable to you as a person.
We may alter this Privacy Statement from time to time and place an update on our website.